Ready to be Defined By You.
The Afina 3950 is the ultimate expression of our challenge to the status quo.
Instead of simply following a checklist, we decided to completely reimagine what your boat should be.
From unique features like power windows and a retractable roof providing integrated climate control to a hull that planes quickly
coupled with easy maneuverability, this elevates boating into an art form.
SAY YOU’VE ARRIVED LONG BEFORE YOU GET THERE.
Unlike other luxury watercraft, our Grandview Cabin™ is open and airy instead of fragmented. That gives you a completely interconnected space all on one level for entertaining those who are important to you. Plus, you can board the Afina from either the bow or stern no matter if you’re on a dock, on a beach or in the water.
LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED MAY BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Climb aboard and the first things you notice are lavish features that make a statement about who you are.
As your mood changes, the Afina changes with you with dimmable LED lighting and a built-in climate control system. The first truly convertible boat ever built, the Afina comes standard with a large retractable cabin roof that transforms your yachting experience in a mere 25 seconds. Plus power windows allow you to extend the boating season so you can boat in total comfort.
In the lower stateroom, you’ll find a full bed and couch, as well as a separate lower head. And ample storage means you don’t have to wonder what to leave on shore.
MANEUVER LIKE A PRO.
EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT.
Joystick steering makes a first time owner operate like a seasoned captain, especially in windy conditions, in tight situations around the marina or your local restaurant. Plus, the Afina comes equipped with a large touchscreen GPS navigation system to help keep you on course whether in familiar territory or newly discovered water.
MORE THAN JUST LOOKS AND AMENITIES…
Let’s talk for a moment about performance. The Afina has exceptional stability, shallow draft, and planes quickly even when fully loaded. Choose from multiple engine options – either gas or diesel – to tailor your performance and on-water experience.
Introducing the Afina 3950
The Afina Lifestyle
Here’s what people had to say at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
The Vision Behind the Afina 3950
Boating Magazine’s Boat Test
(multiple gas & diesel options available)
- Joystick Piloting with Skyhook
- Digital throttle & shift
- Vessel View Auto pilot
- 12” Chartplotter GPS system
- Two Trim Tabs (12”x17”)
- 40A charger & multiple 110AC , 12DC & USB outlets
- On-board inverter power system
- Battery charger/converter 120V/40A/12V
- Battery switches, 2-way solenoid-activated
- Emergency start system
- Lead acid batteries dedicated to engine, 3 house
- Forced air heating system (powered off engines)
- Power side windows
- Large retractable roof with rain sensor
- State of the art Helm
- Premium Furniture Package including:
- Deluxe captain & co-captain’s chairs
- Starboard love seat w/2-drawer refrigerator
- Full-size powered convertible sofa/hide-a-bed
- 22” TV
- Aft & Stern doors and windows w/gas shock assist
- Premium dimmable LED lighting throughout
- Multiple LED lighted cup holders
- Two storage hatches with 55 and 60 cubic feet
- Galley solid surface countertop w/sink and Kenyon grill
- Extensive storage with walnut drawers and cabinets
- Trash receptacle
- Dual power recliners
- Three stainless steel entrance doors & railings
- Wall storage cabinet
- In-floor fender storage
- Stern ladder
- Multiple cup holders
- Insulated ice bucket
- Twin reclining chairs
- Removable table
- Deluxe lounger
- Boarding ladder
- Vessel sink
- Porcelain toilet
- Opening window with screen
- Hot water
- Pressure water system w/12V pump,
charcoal filtration system & 45 gal. tank
- Pressure water system w/12V pump,
- Full size bed, couch, and plenty of storage
- Dual opening windows with screens
- 22” TV
- Stereo system
- Perma-Teak Flooring
- Premium 4-zone sound system with 3 sub woofers
- Single-Level entertainment area (bow to aft deck)
- Spotlight with remote control
- Windlass system & polished stainless anchor
- Powered full-size engine hatch
- Fender cleats
- 10 year hull warranty
- 18” Hi-Def Dome
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Westerbeeke 8 KW generator (gas)
- Westerbeeke 8 KW generator (deisel)
- Air conditioner w/reverse cycle heat
(must have 8 KW generator)
- Bow & aft deck washdown system
- Underwater lights on transom
- Power helm and co-captain’s seat
- Custom ottoman
- Expanded galley w/refrigerator/freezer, convection microwave
- Galley w/ice maker
- Twin Mercruiser gas 4.5 V6 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 250 hp
- Twin Mercruiser gas 6.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 300 hp
- Twin Mercruiser gas 6.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 350 hp
- Twin Mercruiser gas 8.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 430 hp
- Twin Mercruiser Diesel 3.0 V6 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 260 hp
- Twin Mercruiser Diesel 4.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 370 hp
|WASTE TANK||MAX SPEED||CRUISING|
|DRY WEIGHT||HEAD ROOM||BRIDGE|
|39.5'||11'||200 Gal||45 Gal||34 Gal||50+ Mph||25+ Mph||20"||36"||18,500 lbs||Cabin = 78"|
Bathroom = 71"
Suite = "71"
|10' - 13'*||18*|
|12.04 M||3.35 M||757 L||170 L||128.7 L||81+ Kph||40+ Kph||50.8 Cm||91.4 Cm||8,392 Kg||Cabin = 198 Cm|
Bathroom = 180 Cm
Suite = 180 Cm
|3 - 4 M|
*10' is with
and no radar
|* Bow: 7
Aft Deck: 2
Republished from Boating Magazine. FLOE CRAFT has made a remarkable name for itself by adding a brand-new dynamic to the houseboating industry. Designed to capture all-purpose boating to the fullest, the AFINA line boasts a power-retractable roof...
Republished from Boating Magazine. Because everything’s better by boat, Boating constantly engages the world by water. We’ve fished, skiied, tubed, boarded and surfed. We’ve raced, run whitewater, rescued, and embarked on adventures to Communist countries. We’ve gone to rock concerts and pro sports games by boat, and we’ve rafted up in party coves. But this time, we’re here...
Republished from Boating Magazine. LOA: 39'6" | Beam: 11'0" | Dry Weight: 18,500 lb. | Seating/Weight Capacity: 18/NA | Fuel Capacity: 200 gal. The Afina 3950 was born out of frustration. When Wayne Floe, CEO of dock and boat-lift builder Floe International, couldn’t find just the right boat, he designed his own. Now his dream boat can be yours. The semicustom Afina 3950 is...
Republished from Houseboat Magazine February 2017 - by Roy Sparks With the new year come new designs. That includes a fresh look that is entering the houseboat market. You might not realize it yet, but Wayne Floe’s vision that has been brewing for over 15 years is sure to rock the future of houseboating. The AFINA...
Republished from www.lakenewsonline - posted Aug 3, 2017 @ 8:04 PM - By CODY MROCZKA Half-yacht, half-cruiser and all-entertainment, the Floe Craft Afina 3950 is unlike any vessel currently found on the Lake of the Ozarks, but not for long. Sales representatives from Floe Craft traveled from Minnesota to the Lake this week to hand-pick local...