FLOE Pivot Boat Lifts
FLOE’s pivot boat lifts offer a trouble-free, economical solution for small boats up to 1600 pounds. Pivot lift features include:
- A manual winch with an automatic load-holding brake, aluminum pullies and stainless steel fasteners
- Low-friction pivot points for smooth, no-bind operation.
- Four independent infinite adjustable leveling legs with 24 inches of travel
- Optional Pro-Park Vertical guide-in system
- Optional wheel kit allows you to roll your boat lift in and out without lifting
PIVOT LIFT ACCESSORIES
Full Length Bunks
• 82″ Deluxe full length bunks for all Pivot lifts
• Strong aluminum extrusion with heavy-duty vinyl support pads contours to the boat hull
• Horizontal adjustment to accommodate various boat hulls
• Sold in pairs
• 50″ Deluxe full length bunks also available for PWC 1300s. When using 82″ bunks on a PWC 1300, the PWC must be centered on the bunks to keep lift from tipping
• Aluminum brackets available so you can add your own wood.
• Sold in a set of four brackets.
Full Length Bunks
• Pro-Park Vertical PVC vertical guide-ins for scratch-free parking. Sold in pairs; two pair recommended.
• Wheel kit option available for P1200 and PWC 1300 (does not fit on P1600)
FLOE makes it easy to design the dock of your dreams. Use FLOE's 'Design A Dock" Tool to create the perfect dock for your shoreline. Your local dealer will be happy to assist you with pricing, delivery, assembly and will even install it for you. To locate your dealer, click on "Find a Dealer" at...
Republished from KBJR6.COM - Posted Aug 03, 2016 McGregor, MN (NNCNOW.com) --As part of the Governor's Fishing Opener, which kicks off tomorrow, Governor Mark Dayton is scheduled to visit several McGregor-based companies, including Floe International.The dock and boat lift company was started in McGregor and has been making products since 1983. At 19 years old,...